Image Map

Friday, August 1, 2014

August = The month of birthdays

As if July isn't already busy enough for us, August always seems to be busier.

 It's both mine and my husband's birthdays. 12 days apart. I'm older. And yes, he does love to rub it in. Those 12 days are now affectionately known as "The 12 days of B-Mas." I told Pat he is allowed to celebrate my cougardom as along as that means I get 12 days of presents. Fair trade, right?!

This year is a little different due to the massively huge surprise we got in June. In case you missed it, read about it here. When I say surprise, Pat and I stared at each other for two hours and then couldn't process it for about 3 weeks. I wish I was kidding. We are SO excited to be parents even if it was earlier then we planned! God's plan is always better. Am I right or am I right??

So all this means is that all birthday celebrations are going to be on a tighter budget this year and I'm in a panic. I have no idea what to get the hubs except for this-

Source

So help a girl out! What else should I get my hubs for his birthday?? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from those of you that stop by. So leave a comment and let me know what you think. I respond to comments via e-mail. If you have your profile set up to no-reply then I can't send you a reply and that makes me sad because I love comments! They make me giddy and sometimes make my day :)