Image Map

Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Well, hello...

So remember when I used to blog? Yeah, me too.

Well, this happened...


Which led to this...


And a fun maternity shoot with one of our good friends from high school...





And shortly after that our lives changed forever...




Now we are a little over 2 months into this parenting thing and we could not be more in love. It really has been the greatest joy of my life to watch my husband become a dad. I love watching my son (!!!) light up whenever his dad comes home every night. There is nothing sweeter..




You might notice that I put no recent pictures of Bubs by himself. I have a deep fear of cyber kidnapping. We are those new parents who are SO protective, but really, how could any parents not be?? Join along as I hope back on this train. Hopefully things will get  more interesting around here. Along with a possible blog overhaul because let's be serious... I haven't lived in France for about 7 years now and my life is all about being a wife first and momma second to our little man. Any ideas on a new blog title are greatly appreciated :) I am so not creative.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from those of you that stop by. So leave a comment and let me know what you think. I respond to comments via e-mail. If you have your profile set up to no-reply then I can't send you a reply and that makes me sad because I love comments! They make me giddy and sometimes make my day :)