Image Map

Friday, October 18, 2013

Friday's Letters

Burt's Pumpkin Patch 2012

Dear Pat, Thanks for letting Kristi and I enjoy a Ladies Night at Big Peach Running Company last night. I know it was really difficult for you to play video games the whole night ;) Dear New Running Clothes, That statistic that says whenever you purchase new workout clothes you are motivated to workout is SO right. Can't wait to try y'all out tonight! Dear Kristi, We should ditch the boys more often :) Dear North Georgia, We are coming for you this weekend! Oktoberfest, Gold Rush and Burt's Pumpkin Patch here we come! Dear Love, Thankful to call you mine and that we can be grown up kids together!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from those of you that stop by. So leave a comment and let me know what you think. I respond to comments via e-mail. If you have your profile set up to no-reply then I can't send you a reply and that makes me sad because I love comments! They make me giddy and sometimes make my day :)