Image Map

Thursday, December 26, 2013

What we've been up to...

Building. Lots and lots of building. 

Alright, so I have expensive taste. You could say I have champagne taste on a beer budget. I want my home to be nice and warm. I want it to look put together. Now my husband is a handy man. THANK GOODNESS! My expensive can be brought to life on my beer budget and look 1000x better. In my opinion. Here are some pictures of the three things he's made me in the past month.

Pre-conditioning/stain


After! 

Next was a dining room table that can fit more than 4 people. 

Trying to find the straightest pieces of wood. 

Pre-conditioning/stain


After!

Next I had found some plans for how to make lamps out of glass jugs. We thought these would be the perfect gift for my stepdad for the lake house. Pat already knows that the next project will be to make us some for our long console table he built :) 

I'm in love!!! Can't wait to have two of my own soon. 

I hope you all had a very Merry Christmas. I am exhausted. I have been cooking and baking like crazy. We still have one more family Christmas to go! 







No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from those of you that stop by. So leave a comment and let me know what you think. I respond to comments via e-mail. If you have your profile set up to no-reply then I can't send you a reply and that makes me sad because I love comments! They make me giddy and sometimes make my day :)