Image Map

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Well, this is embarrassing.

I always knew there was a reason I didn't keep a journal growing up... apparently I forget all about them! 


So, it's been over a year since I posted on this sweet little space of the internet. Sorry about that! I don't remember much from the past year (it was a whirlwind to say the least!), but this happened- 



And I feel like that whole day needs a post dedicated to it. And then the honeymoon. Can I go back to the beach now? It's sunny there and only rains for about 10 minutes a day. Does anyone else in Atlanta feel like they moved to Seattle?? 

I promise to post again soon. We are waiting to get the CDs of our wedding pictures, and then I will be sure to share them with you all. I'm going to apologize in advance for the praises that I will be singing of our photographers. They were (and still are!) that fabulous! 

Get ready because here come the posts of pictures! Wedding, Honeymoon, everyday life, and we're moving! Hooray for DIY projects!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from those of you that stop by. So leave a comment and let me know what you think. I respond to comments via e-mail. If you have your profile set up to no-reply then I can't send you a reply and that makes me sad because I love comments! They make me giddy and sometimes make my day :)