Image Map

Friday, August 23, 2013

Friday Letters


Piton Mountains in St. Lucia. May 2013.

Dear husband, on Wednesday we had steaks just because. Best steak I've ever had. I'm so blessed to have a husband who loves to cook AND is good at it. DearJeopardy, thank you for having "Teen Week" this week. I feel so smart because of it. Dear cats, I love y'all dearly, but please don't ever wake me up because y'all are playing with spiders again. I hate spiders. Dear honey (who will always get two letters), I am so  proud of you. Your great news yesterday means you are one step closer to your dream. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from those of you that stop by. So leave a comment and let me know what you think. I respond to comments via e-mail. If you have your profile set up to no-reply then I can't send you a reply and that makes me sad because I love comments! They make me giddy and sometimes make my day :)