Image Map

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Because its Hump Day....

And work has been super busy but super boring at the same time ... I have a confession. I love blogs. Like a lot. I stalk them and adore them and then feel like I have new BFFs by the end. So thank you blog land for getting me through my work days without even knowing it. You inspire me. Now to get better about blogging my self ....

Oh, and here's a picture of our kittays. 
Ok, another confession. I don't really like (ahem, I despise) cats. Seriously. I grew up with dogs my whole life and then married a man who loves cats. Apparently we reversed roles on the stereotype. I married a man that has two cats that think they are dogs. It. Is. Awesome. I took that picture right after we moved into our because THAT, ladies and gentlemen, does not happen in our house. Ever. I guess the move really bonded them....

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from those of you that stop by. So leave a comment and let me know what you think. I respond to comments via e-mail. If you have your profile set up to no-reply then I can't send you a reply and that makes me sad because I love comments! They make me giddy and sometimes make my day :)