Image Map

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Funfetti Pancakes


One thing y'all will quickly learn about me is that I LOVE to cook. Love. It. I have been blessed with my momma's genes of just being able to throw a meal together no problem. Uh, excuse that humble brag. Well, I thought I could throw just anything together no problem. Until this meal. I struggled big time. We don't have a spatula big enough to flip pancakes so the struggle was real here, folks. Very, very real. BUT the one batch I actually got to look like pancakes were supposedly really, really good. Husband said it was like having his very own cake on one of the mornings of his birthday weekend. So the struggle was real, but watching those suckers be demolished in less than a minute was totally worth it. Success! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from those of you that stop by. So leave a comment and let me know what you think. I respond to comments via e-mail. If you have your profile set up to no-reply then I can't send you a reply and that makes me sad because I love comments! They make me giddy and sometimes make my day :)