Image Map

Tuesday, July 8, 2014

DC, I still love you


We're back!!! 

And exhausted.

DC was a blast as usual. I miss it now, but I think I've decided that I couldn't live there now. I forgot just how busy it is and I'm old now. My 21 year old self relished in the busyness of the The Hill. My almost 26 year old self is more of a home body and enjoys the calmness of Atlanta (chalk that up as something I never thought I'd say about Atlanta).
The weekend itself was quite the adventure. Let's just go ahead and say that tomorrows post will be all about planes, trains and automobiles. Hurricane Arthur, we are not friends. Nope. Not in the slightest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from those of you that stop by. So leave a comment and let me know what you think. I respond to comments via e-mail. If you have your profile set up to no-reply then I can't send you a reply and that makes me sad because I love comments! They make me giddy and sometimes make my day :)