Image Map

Monday, September 16, 2013

A normal weekend. For once.

Sometimes you just need a weekend at home. We actually got a lot done and still managed to be rested AND go to a Braves game.

Our weekends are usually spent deep cleaning our house and airing it out. We live in an old house and old houses just have a unique smell to them. I'm all about fresh air in the house so we open all the windows and let the wind blow through all weekend long. For some reason this intrigued Fluff more than anything this week. Well, Punks (the black and orange one) got all jealous (as usual) and decided to join in on the fun. We have fat cats. One fat cat on the window ledge is pushing it. Two fat cats on the window ledge ... well, it just doesn't quit work-


Fall is one of my favorite times in The South just because of college football. I thought watching football on Saturday was the perfect time to break out my new favorite ice cream. My favorite beer + ice cream = heaven. If you're in ATL please check out Frozen Pints. Their ice cream is fabulous!!


Saturday night we went to the Braves game with our good friends Jason and Kristi. Kristi always finds the best deals for Braves games. This game our tickets were $65 for the both of us in the outfield and we got a Braves Tervis Tumbler gift to go along with it. Now, I'm a sucker for a Tervis Tumbler. I drink out of one all day, every day. They seriously keep your drink colder for so much longer than just a regular cup. I think we have about 20 ... I wish I was exaggerating!

Not a bad view!


Sunday is always laundry day at our house. This Sunday laundry day also meant nap time. Pat and I both took a nap on the couch together. Something we never do. Well, we were both woken up by Fluff and it sounded like she was panicking about something. Of course, I jumped up to investigate. When I got back into our den to reclaim my spot I found it occupied ... What. A. Diva. You know what they say about people who cry wolf....

Happy Monday, y'all! Go out and take the week by storm!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from those of you that stop by. So leave a comment and let me know what you think. I respond to comments via e-mail. If you have your profile set up to no-reply then I can't send you a reply and that makes me sad because I love comments! They make me giddy and sometimes make my day :)