Image Map

Friday, September 6, 2013

Friday Letters

Lille, France; July 2010 - My other hometown

Dear Husband, thank you for vacuuming this week. You know how much I loathe it. Dear runs/walks, you are slowly but surely getting easier. It feels great to finally exercise again after being told my vertigo will never go away. Dear Trivia Team, way to kick butt this week and win, AGAIN. Let's show 'em how it's done again next week! Dear Neighborhood Cat, having  you sit and wait on me at the same spot during each lap is like your own form of encouragement. I love it! See you this afternoon. Dear Patrick, thank you for going to sleep in the guest room while you were sick. I think you could out snore just about anybody. 

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from those of you that stop by. So leave a comment and let me know what you think. I respond to comments via e-mail. If you have your profile set up to no-reply then I can't send you a reply and that makes me sad because I love comments! They make me giddy and sometimes make my day :)