Image Map

Friday, September 13, 2013

Friday Letters

DC; Summer 2009

Dear Patty, thank you for taking care of me when I had a migraine on Wednesday. Even when I was being a butt. Whoops! Thank you for your grace during that time :) Dear Work, my you have seriously dragged by this week. SO happy it's Friday! Dear Braves, I'm going to see you tomorrow. Please win! Dear AlPal, I am so so proud of you for pass the Bar! You have always been one of the hardest working people I know. Still so thankful for our summer internship on The Hill for bringing us together. Dear Pat, thank you for being a full-time student and still finding the time to work two jobs. You are the most driven person I know. Love you to the moon and beyond!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from those of you that stop by. So leave a comment and let me know what you think. I respond to comments via e-mail. If you have your profile set up to no-reply then I can't send you a reply and that makes me sad because I love comments! They make me giddy and sometimes make my day :)