Image Map

Monday, September 30, 2013

Blood Mountain


So sorry for abandoning y'all last week! It was one of those weeks where I just couldn't seem to get caught up on anything.

This past weekend my brothers stayed with us while my parents went to my mom's high school reunion in Columbus, MS. Well, the weather here this past weekend was absolutely perfect. There is no other way to put it. It would have been a crime if we had stayed inside all day and had done nothing. Pat is an Eagle Scout and both of my brothers are currently in the Boy Scouts so we figured we would take them hiking. We decided on Blood Mountain because none of them had ever hiked that trail before. It had been 10 years since the last time I did it. Blood Mountain is the highest peak in Georgia and the view at the top is completely worth all the pain.

My little brothers at an overlook



Finally at the top- taking it all in

My honey :)

All 4 of us

He doesn't like this picture bc he think he looks like a giant. I love it :)

You can't tell me that view isn't worth it. Breathtaking.

We ended that trip by chowing down on some BBQ, and I may have made them stop at the outlet mall on the way home. Oops!





No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from those of you that stop by. So leave a comment and let me know what you think. I respond to comments via e-mail. If you have your profile set up to no-reply then I can't send you a reply and that makes me sad because I love comments! They make me giddy and sometimes make my day :)