Image Map

Thursday, June 5, 2014

But first lemme take a selfie

Any one else out there terrified of this new trend? I send selfies through snapchat to hubs and some friends but I don't post them every where.

I have a friend who posts at least one every day. EVERY. DAY. It's to the point where people block him on social media. I just giggle when I see them because they are so ridiculous.

I say this to say I thought they were absolutely ridiculous until I saw the joy they brought to someone in my life. Yes, joy.

Let me introduce you to my Aunt Susie, the self proclaimed #queenofselifes. Yes, hashtag and all.

Right smack dab in the middle. Even has her friends doing them with her.
Maybe you'll see her do one while getting pumped up for a race...


Then you'll see her do one during a race...
Getting Brooke into the selfie spirit!
The kiddos from her job love her for doing them all the time...


She's even got my 86 year old grandmother doing them...

I'm leaving this in it's proper snapchat orientation. Yes, she does snapchat too.
Maybe, just maybe she gets the family to do one when you see her...


But maybe she's on to something. At least when it comes to selfies with my grandmother. Those are kind of fun...


And she never fails to make me laugh. I have grown to love that every single time I see my Aunt Susie the first words out of her mouth are, "We need to take a selfie!" Oh Susan, don't you ever change. Keep being young at heart. It's one of the things I admire about you most.

1 comment:

  1. that is hilarious! (and awesome!) We need more people like her :) haha. by the way, I just found your blog from over at love fun and footballs sidebar - so glad I found your blog, it's cute and fun! I'm excited to be following along! Come say hi if you get a chance, I love making new blogging buddies!

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing from those of you that stop by. So leave a comment and let me know what you think. I respond to comments via e-mail. If you have your profile set up to no-reply then I can't send you a reply and that makes me sad because I love comments! They make me giddy and sometimes make my day :)