Image Map

Thursday, June 12, 2014

If I had a million dollars...

I know y'all do this too. We all do it. I dream about what I would do if I ever won a million dollars. What is the one splurge I would do while trying to be responsible with the rest? 

I would go here...

Source
Source
And I would do this....

Source
And this....

Source
And this....

Source
And Pat would be sitting there laughing at me the whole time.

If you can't tell by now, I love the Sound of Music. I still remember the first time my mom made me watch it when I was 5. I was so not looking forward to watching this movie when I saw that it came on two whole VHS tapes. TWO!!

Then the opening shots of the Austrian countryside and the mountains and Salzburg. Then I was in love. I have literally dreamed of going to Salzburg, Austria ever since.

So, if I had a million dollars I would splurge and go all out in Salzburg, Austria. Hiking, every Sound of Music tour and touristy dinner thing they have, take a million pictures and run through the hills. Without shame.

What would you splurge on if you won 1 million dollars?

1 comment:

  1. oh wow! the Sound of Music! I haven't seen that in such a long time. I remember my mom forcing me to watch it with her one day...let's just say, after that day, I wasn't forced to watch it anymore.

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing from those of you that stop by. So leave a comment and let me know what you think. I respond to comments via e-mail. If you have your profile set up to no-reply then I can't send you a reply and that makes me sad because I love comments! They make me giddy and sometimes make my day :)