Image Map

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

ATL and Snow

My post yesterday was lighthearted, today not so much. I am asking you to please pray for everyone who has been trapped in their cars, work, schools since lunch time yesterday. Yes, yesterday. There are people who have been in their cars for 18+ hours and there is no end in sight. All streets and highways in Atlanta are sheets of ice right now. We were told over and over again how GDOT was prepared for this storm, and we wouldn't have a remake of 2011. Some would argue this is worse. Please pray for the safety of those stranded. This means no food or restroom for 18 hours for many. Please keep them all in your thoughts and prayers today. Thank you. 

Here is what some are dealing with- 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from those of you that stop by. So leave a comment and let me know what you think. I respond to comments via e-mail. If you have your profile set up to no-reply then I can't send you a reply and that makes me sad because I love comments! They make me giddy and sometimes make my day :)