Image Map

Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Life Lately

Now that the holidays are over life has really calmed down for us. I love it. I'm more of a homebody so being at home and relaxing is my thing. I'm also in this mood to purge the things in our house we don't need. We'll be making a sizable donation to Salvation Army after this weekend. 

NYE at home with some of our best friends. Perfection.
NYE dessert- Skillet S'mores
This is now what i see every morning. He is the cat lover in this relationship.
She is not a fan of our weather right now. She now moves from heat vent to heat vent in our house.

This is NOT okay. I live in the south for a reason. One of those reasons is to avoid weather like THAT.

Here's to warm weather and rain this weekend! Perfect for staying inside with my windows open and purging ourselves of things we don't need. Hooray!









No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from those of you that stop by. So leave a comment and let me know what you think. I respond to comments via e-mail. If you have your profile set up to no-reply then I can't send you a reply and that makes me sad because I love comments! They make me giddy and sometimes make my day :)