Image Map

Friday, January 3, 2014

Flashback Friday

The hubby and I were talking the other day and we realized that we have known each other for 10 years. Ten. Years. I swear we were 15 just last week. Time really does fly by. The best part of this is that we have some really awkward cute pictures of us from when we were in high school. Ahhh, those awkward high school years. The days of when Al would tell us that we were going to get married. The days of awkward flirting but never really fully dating. Now, I am glad we were just friends for most of those 10 years. 

Here are a couple of pictures from the days of disposable cameras-

2003- our sophomore year of high school


2005- Senior year Homecoming 

We were babies! I miss those days sometimes. Uh, more like I miss being that small. I don't think I could squeeze back into my skort (ugh) no matter how hard I tried. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from those of you that stop by. So leave a comment and let me know what you think. I respond to comments via e-mail. If you have your profile set up to no-reply then I can't send you a reply and that makes me sad because I love comments! They make me giddy and sometimes make my day :)