Image Map

Friday, January 31, 2014

Friday's Letters



Dear Friday, You are finally here! I don't think the metro Atlanta area has ever been more excited for a Friday. Or 50 degree weather. Dear Snow & Ice, You were pretty, but you have out stayed your welcome. It's safe to say you won't be missed. Dear Work, Please be gentle to us today. It's going to be a day of catch up and very angry customers. Dear Atlanta, I have never been more proud to be an ATLien then now. People from all walks of life came together to help those who were stranded. People took strangers into their homes, brought stranded motorists food and drinkshelped deliver a baby, opened up their stores to let people get in a heated place for the night, and countless other acts of kindness. This is what it means to be an ATLien. FILA. Dear Pat, Thank you for so diligently taking care of me over the past week. Not only did I come down with a severe cold on Sunday, I also managed to have some sort of a stomach virus on Monday. They way you have served me this past week has been so humbling. Je t'aime beaucoup! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from those of you that stop by. So leave a comment and let me know what you think. I respond to comments via e-mail. If you have your profile set up to no-reply then I can't send you a reply and that makes me sad because I love comments! They make me giddy and sometimes make my day :)