Image Map

Thursday, February 6, 2014

Throwback Thursday- Our Engagement Pictures

So way back when we were sort of newly engaged we took our engagement pictures with a good friend from high school. I still haven't printed any of them out, and I am now kicking myself for delaying that for so long! I think these pictures describe so much about who we are as a couple so I figured I would share a few. It is so crazy to me how different the two of us look just a mere two years later! Enjoy :) 

Our first stop for our engagement pictures was at the place we met- our high school! I thought it would be neat to take pictures at the place where it really all started over 10 (what?!) years ago.


You know we had to use the letter jacket I used to steal in high school ;)
I may have mentioned this before, but if you're new here you should know that soccer is a big deal in our lives. My husband used to play professionally and the Premier League is always on a TV in our house some where. Of course we had to take some pictures in the jerseys of Pat's favorite team, Manchester United.



Next we hoped on over to an Atlanta classic, The Varsity. We chose places around ATL that to us really represent the area. I am a sucker for a Frosted Orange drink (an FO in Varsity Speak), and I have many memories going to The Varsity growing up. 



I'm a sucker for any sort of ATL skyline shot



The final place we went to was Piedmont Park. The park has so many unbelievable views of the Atlanta skyline and is just beautiful in general. Warning, this is about to be Piedmont Park Picture (say that 3 times fast!) overload!










Ok, I'm done! Thank you so much for sticking through all of that. I have been wanting get those pictures up for awhile now. They have also now served as inspiration to get back in the gym. I knew there was a reason for everything ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from those of you that stop by. So leave a comment and let me know what you think. I respond to comments via e-mail. If you have your profile set up to no-reply then I can't send you a reply and that makes me sad because I love comments! They make me giddy and sometimes make my day :)