Image Map

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Ch-ch-ch-chaaaaanges

As you may have noticed there was a big change on this little blog of mine today! I really want to take this whole blogging thing seriously so I figured I better make it a little bit more personal :)

First of all, many thanks need to go out to Erin at Love, Fun and Football !! Y'all, she has some insane skills, and her price for a blog makeover is so affordable. She should really be charging way more for what she does. She is that good.

Without further ado, welcome to Southern Wife with a French Twist!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from those of you that stop by. So leave a comment and let me know what you think. I respond to comments via e-mail. If you have your profile set up to no-reply then I can't send you a reply and that makes me sad because I love comments! They make me giddy and sometimes make my day :)