Image Map

Wednesday, May 7, 2014

100th Blog Post

I feel like you're supposed to celebrate your 100th blog post. Or something like that.

 I don't really have anything witty or deep to say today. Just thank you for being on this journey with me. A lot of the time I feel like I am the only one who even looks at reads this thing and that's OK. This is for me to remember the little things down the road and to see how my life and family has grown and changed over the years. If you are reading/following along please leave a comment some time! It really does make my day when I get a comment and hear from y'all. Also, it makes me feel like I'm not crazy/talking to myself all the time ;)

Source

So happy 100th blog post to this lil ole blog of mine! You were forgotten about for about 1 1/2 years and then I took you back over again. Here's to 100 more and documenting life's victories, changes and challenges. Stick around. Who knows what could happen next...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from those of you that stop by. So leave a comment and let me know what you think. I respond to comments via e-mail. If you have your profile set up to no-reply then I can't send you a reply and that makes me sad because I love comments! They make me giddy and sometimes make my day :)