Image Map

Sunday, April 27, 2014

World's Easiest Burgers

OK, not really but I had to get you to click somehow, right?!

Really these burgers are so easy that it would be really hard to mess them up. My husband and I have been playing around with the perfect burger recipe for awhile now. We think we have finally found a winner and of course it's the easiest out of every one we have tried. Funny how it always works out that way.
 
Ingredients
1 lb of ground beer (or whatever you prefer)
Worcestershire sauce
Dale's
Bread crumbs
Paula Deen's House Seasoning (recipe)
Garlic Powder
Onion Powder

Please notice that I don't have any exact measurements for this recipe. This has a lot to do with the amount of meat you have. Dale's is one of those marinades where a little goes a very long way. We usually just splash a little of that and put in about twice as much Worcestershire sauce. We put in a 3-4 pinches of the Paula Deen sauce. If I had to guess I would say we put in 1/2-1 teaspoon of both the garlic and onion powder. The bread crumbs is something that you really have to judge for your self. They are used to bind together the meat so it doesn't fall apart while it is cooking. You will need more depending on how wet your meat is.  

Once you mix it all together (don't forget to take off those rings!), start to form your patties. 1 lb usually makes about 4 patties.


Stick those babies out on the grill and cook them to your heart's content! My heart prefers medium-medium well ;)


Enjoy with some fresh corn on the cob, some baked fries and spoil your self with an Abita Strawberry! Or you know, just whatever you would want with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from those of you that stop by. So leave a comment and let me know what you think. I respond to comments via e-mail. If you have your profile set up to no-reply then I can't send you a reply and that makes me sad because I love comments! They make me giddy and sometimes make my day :)