Image Map

Friday, April 4, 2014

Five on Friday: Three Day Weekend

Darci, April, Christina, Natasha
It's finally Friday, and I am celebrating a little more this week because I took a PTO day this Friday. Even though my PTO day will be spent at the DMV, Social Security office and the doctor, it's still better than work all day.

Let's get to my Five on Friday!

ONE- WALKS WITH OUR NEW BABY


We've been going on walks every night when I get home from work and I love having a buddy on my walks/jogs. I get some cardio in and she gets a little exercise in that helps her sleep through the night. Okay so I guess the walks are really a win-win for me ;)

TWO- BACK PORCH RELAXIN'


Chloe and I have been hanging out on the back porch while our cats eat their dinner and Pat is still at work. I am a crazy animal parent who knows that the cats really appreciate the fact that I give them peace and quiet while they eat. It's fun to watch Chloe look around and discover the birds flying around. She's the cutest little huntress there ever was!

THREE- COLORFUL DINNERS

Oven baked fajitas is one of our favorite meals. I love making the spice mix for this dish at home instead of getting a store bought mix at the store. Personally I think it tastes better and I love knowing that we are cutting down on our sodium intake. Thank goodness we have left overs so we can enjoy more fajitas tomorrow!

FOUR- NEW KITCHEN TOWEL


I don't even have a good explanation for this one. I just love it!

FIVE- STITCHFIX

Awkward me, great photo bomb by Chloe

I received my first Stitchfix this week, and I loved it. I loved trying on some things I would never pick up at the store on my own. I stuck to my rule and only kept one thing. I am already anxiously awaiting my next fix!

What are some things that made your week? Any big plans for the weekend?

I hope you all have had amazing weeks and have even better weekends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from those of you that stop by. So leave a comment and let me know what you think. I respond to comments via e-mail. If you have your profile set up to no-reply then I can't send you a reply and that makes me sad because I love comments! They make me giddy and sometimes make my day :)