Image Map

Monday, April 7, 2014

I got nothing...

I tried to think of a witty title and I just failed. I got nothing. This weekend was just great.

I achieved the unachievable and managed to get in and out of the DMV and the Social Security office by 10 AM. Yes, 10 AM. Yes, you can hate me if you want. I still can't believe it, and I want to know what I did right so I can do it again. And yes.... I did just do my name change stuff... 11 months later.... BUT I do get to cross another thing off of my 101 in 1001 list!

This weekend was one of those where nothing big happened, but it was still just amazing.

We got to celebrate the birthday of a dear friend...


We finally got brave enough to let Chloe off her leash in our yard. She ran free for about an hour while we worked in our backyard and she just loved it. She ran so much she wore herself out...


We attended the annual Masters Kickoff Party of some of my good family friends...

Such an awkward picture of us.
My patriotic, monogram lovin' heart was just bursting at them seams when our new door decor arrived...


My brothers spent the night with us on Saturday and we got to enjoy a big breakfast together on Sunday. I'm soaking up moments like that because it will only be a few more years till they are both off to college.

One brother is sneaking bacon in this picture
Chloe went on her first car ride and it seems she'll be doing road trips exactly how her dad does them...


She managed to shake off all the cobwebs from her nap and got to be a little huntress in our backyard a little bit on Sunday...


I think it's safe to say that I am officially a crazy dog mom. My phone is filled with pictures of our animals. I don't even want to know what it's going to be like when we have little human nuggets. My phone may cease to exist the day that that happens....

I hope y'all had a great weekend and I can't wait to hear about them! :)

Here's to a great week! Happy Monday loves!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from those of you that stop by. So leave a comment and let me know what you think. I respond to comments via e-mail. If you have your profile set up to no-reply then I can't send you a reply and that makes me sad because I love comments! They make me giddy and sometimes make my day :)