Image Map

Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Recipe: Rice Consomme

This might be the easiest recipe I have in my collection, and it might be the most requested side dish that I have. Seriously, every single time I make it for a family event people are begging for the recipe and then don't believe me when I tell them how to make it. You cannot go wrong with this recipe.

I decided to surprise Pat and I made it for our side dish last night. He loves rice and was pretty excited when he walked in and saw it on his plate. So, without further ado...

RICE CONSOMME



Ingredients

1 cup of uncooked rice
1 stick of butter (melted)
1 can of French Onion soup
1 can of Beef Consomme

To make this recipe even easier you can combine all of your ingredients into the dish you will be cooking it in. Then pop into the oven at 350 for an hour and you are done. That's it. Really. It doesn't get much easier than that.

You will get asked for this recipe over and over again. I can promise you that. I hope y'all enjoy this one!

Do you have any go to recipes that are super easy to make but just so darn good? Please share!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from those of you that stop by. So leave a comment and let me know what you think. I respond to comments via e-mail. If you have your profile set up to no-reply then I can't send you a reply and that makes me sad because I love comments! They make me giddy and sometimes make my day :)