Image Map

Tuesday, April 8, 2014

My life in e-cards



They just can't handle all my love. That's the only reason they're trying break free, right?


Every. Day. Why was I in such a rush to grow up?! All I want to do is spend a summer night running around and catching fireflies. Now I spend them trying not to fall asleep at 8:30.


Nothing to add here. The e-card says it all.


Cannot wait for football season! And this is so true- every game is a fashion show. Obviously you wear your cuter outfits during the conference games. Duh. ;)


When did I get old? Pretty sure I would last one hour at a band party if I went to one these days.


Amen.


It really, really works!


I believe in a personal bubble. Please don't burst mine.


The amount of times that this has crossed my mind is not normal.


Coca-Cola girl for life! 


Way too short.


This will be for my husband on his birthday. Seriously, why do guys feel like it's OK to fart all the time? I just will never get it.


I am mathematically challenged in every way. 

I could seriously look at e-cards all day, every day. Now I'm going to go do some actual work...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from those of you that stop by. So leave a comment and let me know what you think. I respond to comments via e-mail. If you have your profile set up to no-reply then I can't send you a reply and that makes me sad because I love comments! They make me giddy and sometimes make my day :)