Image Map

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

#31- make an album of our wedding photos

Y'all. I know you heard me brag about Artifact Uprising in my post about our album of our honeymoon pictures. Well they not only knocked it out of the park again, they hit a freaking grand slam!! I swear they aren't paying me to write this or giving me free goodies. I really just love them this much.

I knew I wanted to print off our wedding pictures into an album, but I also knew that I didn't want to spend $400+ on a quality album. I researched the crap out of places to complete this little project of mine. I knew once I found Artifact Uprising that I would be crossing off #31 on my 101 in 1001 list.

Please ignore the poor quality of the pictures I am about to share. I am currently in the process of saving up for my camera, so my phone will have to do for now. :)

Here is a peek into our album-







Of course Pat and some of his besties reenacted Gangnam Style. Of course.




I can't wait to make other albums from big events/trips in our lives! I really hope y'all check them out if you need an album of some photos. You will not be disappointed!

What do y'all think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from those of you that stop by. So leave a comment and let me know what you think. I respond to comments via e-mail. If you have your profile set up to no-reply then I can't send you a reply and that makes me sad because I love comments! They make me giddy and sometimes make my day :)