Image Map

Thursday, March 20, 2014

#32- Make a book of our honeymoon pictures

As I mentioned yesterday, I love pictures. I feel like I am always taking a million pictures, but then I never do anything with them. 
I had been toying with the idea of making picture books for big events/trips for awhile now. I looked at so many different companies and websites, but I always felt that the books were just too cheesy. I didn't want extra designs on the pages and the plain layouts were so difficult to work with. Then I found Artifact Uprising, and I fell in love. I couldn't figure out why I loved their simple yet elegant design until a coworker said a few magical words- "That looks like something that would come from Anthropologie!" Duh! That is most definitely why I loved their simple yet elegant style. After I figured out why I loved them so much, I got to making our book and now get to cross #32 off of my 101 in 1001 list. Score!

While their design most definitely looked like something straight out of Anthro, their prices did not live up to Anthro's infamous high price tags. Hallelujah!
I can not recommend them enough. Their website is super easy to use, and the turn around on orders that are put in are super fast!

Here is a little peek into the book of our honeymoon pictures-







 That's just a little taste of our book. I love it more each time I look at it.

What do y'all like to do with the pictures you take? Do you have any other ideas on how to display them?


No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from those of you that stop by. So leave a comment and let me know what you think. I respond to comments via e-mail. If you have your profile set up to no-reply then I can't send you a reply and that makes me sad because I love comments! They make me giddy and sometimes make my day :)