Image Map

Monday, March 17, 2014

Recipe: Bubble Bread

I told y'all last week that I was thinking about making this breakfast bread last week, and I couldn't get it out of my head after I started thinking about it. I used the excuse that we had people staying over to indulge myself and I am excited to say the Bubble Bread was a huge hit!

Bubble Bread*Make this recipe the night before you are going to eat it*
Ingredients
- Bag of frozen round rolls
- 1 package of butterscotch pudding (NOT instant)
- 3/4 cup of brown sugar
- 1 cup of chopped pecans
- 1 stick of melted butter
Bag of frozen rolls is not pictured

Step 1- Spray your bundt pan with a cooking spray and then place your rolls around the pan


Step 2- Mix together the pudding, brown sugar and pecans and sprinkle it over the rolls


Step 3- Pour the butter over the rolls and dry mix

Step 4- Let the Bubble Bread sit in a cold oven over night

Step 5- Take your bread out and heat your oven to 350 degrees. Bake for 30 minutes.

Step 6- Enjoy!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from those of you that stop by. So leave a comment and let me know what you think. I respond to comments via e-mail. If you have your profile set up to no-reply then I can't send you a reply and that makes me sad because I love comments! They make me giddy and sometimes make my day :)