Image Map

Sunday, March 16, 2014

Erin Go Bragh!


It is the weekend and day of the year that everyone wants to be a ginger! ... at least that's what I always tell myself ;)

If we are in Atlanta you can always find us at Fado Irish Pub for their St. Paddy's festivities. It's the original Fado (in the US) and they have managed to sprout up in other cities across the US of A. If you ever run across one, stop there and eat. You will not be disappointed!

This year was so no different and we were at Fado to enjoy their big blowout on Saturday while enjoying the fabulous weather we had.
 
Kristi and I- she's a CPA and was escaping the crazy time that is tax season. I don't know how she does it!!


Kayte and I- our annual St. Paddy's picture
Sweet Landrum- love having her around more and more!
Love all 4 of these dudes!
Yesterday was a great day to spend with friends outside and enjoy the weather. I am always reminded of why I love outdoor festivals like that.

Pat and I decided to go back to Fado today to catch some EPL Football (soccer) and eat some good Irish food. It was nice to be there just us and to enjoy a couple games. While we were there a special visitor saddled (I am sorry for this terrible pun in advance) on up to the bar...
A Clydesdale horse made an appearance. That dude was HUGE!
We could not recommend Fado enough to anyone. Even this picky eater always finds something to eat there and I always love it! We were lucky enough to go to high school with the kids of the people who own Fado and all of their branches. They are an amazing family who is originally from Dublin. They had four different pubs in Ireland and packed them up and shipped them to Atlanta. So it's safe to say they know a thing or two about Irish food!

I hope you all had an amazing weekend got to be Irish for a day or two too! And don't forget ...


No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from those of you that stop by. So leave a comment and let me know what you think. I respond to comments via e-mail. If you have your profile set up to no-reply then I can't send you a reply and that makes me sad because I love comments! They make me giddy and sometimes make my day :)