Image Map

Friday, March 28, 2014

Five on Friday

DarciApril, Christina, Natasha 

ONE- RAIN

I am sucker for a good rain storm. I love the thunder that rumbles, and I love the rain that washes away the pollen. The thunder reminds me of being a child and an adult always telling me it's the angels bowling in heaven. There is something so peaceful about rain, and I can't even begin to describe how excited I am to fall asleep to rain tonight. Perfect Friday night! Side note: When did that become my perfect Friday night, and when did I get old?

TWO- PROTECTION AND PEACE

Pat had a scary run in yesterday that left us freaked out/paranoid about our home for the rest of the day. I am so thankful we serve a God who gives us peace and comfort in a time of stress. I love that I know I can always pray to the Lord and he will calm my fears and anxiety. He not only calmed our fears but gave us the protection that we felt we so desperately needed. He always will be the one constant in our lives and will be there at all times. How wonderful is that?!

THREE- FUR BABIES
Doing her best Puss in Boots impersonation
I am not a cat person by any means, but I cannot deny how much joy our fur babies bring me. I love their little personalities and crazy antics that they each have. Fluff (pictured above) is the dramatic one. She's always starving (She does always have dry food out. She's not literally starving) and will flop down in the most dramatic ways possible to get your attention. Above was my view this morning as I was getting ready. Drama. Queen.

FOUR- NO PLANS

I love that our weekend consists of exactly zero plans. No planned dinners or anything! I'm looking forward to grilling out and just hanging out on our back porch. Annnnnnnnd maybe finishing the 4th book in the Game of Thrones series so I can start watching the next season right when it starts on April 6th.

FIVE- NEW JOB

This week was my first full week in my new position at work. I am loving it so far. I have more responsibilities and I get to move around more. My old job kept me tied to a desk, and I couldn't get up and walk around. I may be a little more tired this week, but it's a good kind of tired.

Happy Friday! I hope you all have an amazingly relaxing weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from those of you that stop by. So leave a comment and let me know what you think. I respond to comments via e-mail. If you have your profile set up to no-reply then I can't send you a reply and that makes me sad because I love comments! They make me giddy and sometimes make my day :)