Image Map

Saturday, March 1, 2014

The BEST candle ever.

*Disclaimer- I am not being paid at all by this company. I just love their product that much. These are all my owns opinions.*


 I fell in love with this company and their candles when I was in college. If you went into any girl's room/apartment in my college town chances are you would smell one of these candles right off the bat. We were all so lucky that Starkville, MS was (and still is) home to Aspen Bay Candles or as you may know them by their most popular line, Capri Blue.


I have never had a candle that smells so fresh, takes over the whole house but doesn't give you a "perfume headache" at the same time. This candle really does all of those things. I am not ashamed to admit that I have three different ones in our teensy tiny little home. So not only do they smell amazing, but their packaging is also just perfect. The jars are so clean looking and make a great decorative touch. Their original jars already looked amazing and then they gave us  the option to get them in a mercury jar. Swoon.


I was a little devastated when I moved home from college and realized that I couldn't drive down the street to grab one of these candles. Then one day I walked into Anthropologie and angels sang. I knew what scent they had in their store right off the bat, and I immediately started looking for my precious candles. Y'all, I already had a dangerous relationship with Anthro and this just sent me over the edge.
My personal favorite is their Volcano candle, but I will say all of their candles are just phenomenal. My mom always stocks up on candles from their warehouse when she goes back to Starkville and has them through out her whole house. Their medium sized jar does cost $30 but they last for months. I am always burning one of these candles, and I go get a new one about every 4-5 months. They are so worth it!


Most of you probably have at least one of their candles, but if you don't I encourage you to go and get one. Right now. You won't regret it. You might even buy three and then have all three burning in your home at the same time. Which I might be doing as I type this.

I hope you all have an amazing weekend and maybe are enjoying a good book with a great candle burning in the room with you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from those of you that stop by. So leave a comment and let me know what you think. I respond to comments via e-mail. If you have your profile set up to no-reply then I can't send you a reply and that makes me sad because I love comments! They make me giddy and sometimes make my day :)